	Remote debugging using mark:5000
	0x00840007 in ?? ()
	(gdb) bt
	#0  0x00381118 in ?? ()
	#1  0x00010156 in ?? ()
	(gdb)

PS: 0x00840007 and 0x00381118 not corresponding
    to a correct memory acces.
A lot of data packet is send throw the serial link.

After that, I try to continue the program execution
with the continue gdb command:

	(gdb) c
	Continuing.
	Can't send signals to this remote system.
	SIGEMT not sent.
	Program received signal SIGEMT, Emulation trap.
	0x00381118 in ?? ()

In the main function beginning I call the set_debug_traps
function to initialise exceptions address. After, I call
the Breakpoint function (TRAP #1) to connect with gdb.
During the execution the program never return of the
TRAP #1 exception (it stay in the handle_exception function).

I thing the problem can be a bad address reference.

What can I do to resume the program execution ??
If somebody has any idea, thanks to thing to me :-)

Thanks

Pascal