HP catchpoint code

I'm working on GNU/Linux support for fork and exec catchpoints.  The kernel
code I needed (well, wanted; it's possible without, just bloody awkward) was
straightforward, and I already have strace using it.  When I started digging
into the GDB code for it I got a little quagmired, though.

My plan is to completely ignore the existing support for this feature.  An
astute code reviewer will note that it doesn't work anywhere but HP/UX; the
code to initialize it is only present for ttrace.  The target-independent
portions of it are completely dependent on the ttrace model.  I'd like to
rename, or at least recomment, TARGET_WAITKIND_FORKED (and VFORKED, possibly
EXECD, haven't gotten to that one yet) to indicate their HP-specificness and
add some new waitkinds for the different model I'm using.  Any objections?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz