cross gdb problem in arm linux

Hi,
       Does anyone run gdbserver on ARM target successfully?

 I know this question has been asked already but few responses.

     Iam using a Strong arm based board which is similar in
hardware design to Assabet board. Iam using gdb-5.0.

  I try to run gdbserver via TCP connection, I can create the
task ID and waiting for the connection from gdb-client.
   However, when I type
 "remote target [Target's IP]:2345" in host's gdb I get the
display

     Remote debugging using target:1234

and after some time it displays

 Couldn't establish connection to remote target
 Remote communication error: connection reset by peer

what should I need for making it work?

  Ping and simple client server programs run properly.

Thank you for any advice and suggestion!!!

  Regards
  Prakash

Give your Company an email address like
ravi @ ravi-exports.com.  Sign up for Rediffmail Pro today!