GDB 5.1.2 MINGW32 problems

I am trying to compile RHIDE (www.rhide.com) for mingw32 platform ...

it needs gdb 5.0 or later sources compiled in to make integrated debugger
work ...

I have solved the "readline" GDB 5+ problem in mingw32 buy installing
readline 4.2 mingw32 port and disabling readline that came with gdb ...

but now some other problems occured:

checking for struct link_map32 in sys/link.h... no
checking for main in -lm... yes
checking for wctype in -lc... no
checking for wctype in -lw... no
checking for long long support in compiler... yes
checking for long long support in printf... no
checking for long double support in compiler... yes
checking for long double support in printf... no
checking for long double support in scanf... no
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) no
checking compiler warning flags... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -Wcomment
-Wtrigrap
hs -Wformat -Wparentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized
checking for cygwin... no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
checking for tgetent in -lHcurses... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermlib... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... (cached) yes
checking for X... no
configure: error: *** Gdb does not support native target i686-pc-mingw32
Configure in /mingw/src/gdb-5.2.1/mybuild/gdb failed, exiting.
Igor@LALA /mingw/src/gdb-5.2.1/mybuild
$

do I need any patches and where can I find them ?

(my examining gdb-5.2.1/gdb/configure script I have come to conclusion that
${gdb_host} is undefined
or that there is no  gdb-5.2.1/gdb/config/mingw32.mh  file   -   but there
is cygwin.mh so why there is no mingw32?

I have also tried to make configure script use  cygwin file instead with no
luck...

I am no wizard so please help me.

Any GDB version starting with 5.0  is good for me  if it can compile on mingw32 ...