Re: script to figure what's in one igen model and not in another.

"I hope you never have to use this, but if you do..."

I wrote a little script that, if pointed at an igen file, will make a
stab at telling you which instructions, functions, etc., are defined
for a specific model but not for another model.

run like:

	compare_igen_models mipsI mipsII mips.igen

or:

	compare_igen_models sb1 mdmx *.igen

(multiple file names are allowed, w/ no file names will take input
from stdin.)

*twitch*
The more worrying thing is that something like this was on my to-do list ...

If anybody has improvements, i'll be glad to see them...  8-)
Want to add it to the sim/igen directory?

Andrew