Re: gdbserver

    Hi,
        I am trying to use gdbserver with redboot ?
        Where can I get the sources for gdbserver ?
        Can anyone explain me, how to integrate
        gdbserver with redboot ?
If you have a board with RedBoot (a boot monitor that includes a GDB stub) then you do not need gdbserver. GDB can talk directly to the board.

GDBserver is for remote unix (and unix like) systems and makes it possible for GDB to debug a unix program remotly.

enjoy,
Andrew