Re: problems about the mcore-elf-gdb

Hi!

> When I run mcore-elf-gdb to debug my mcore-elf program in the
> "target sim" mode,I can get designed result.When I am ready to
> cross-debug the program,I also can connect to the target
> machine(mcore) with the command "target picobug com1",but I can't
> download it to the target machine."Picobug" is the monitor runing in
> the mcore target machine and is supported by the gdb.
>
> who can help me to solve the problem?

You can!  :^)

(gdb) set debug remote 1

Then try the download again, and take a look at where it bombs out.
That'll give us more of an idea where to look.

Erp, it just occurred to me that picobug may not do a log file, or may
use a different command to activate it.  Try to figure that out,
because the alternative is for someone to replicate your setup and run
mcore-elf-gdb under gdb...

Cheers,

b.g.
--