Namespaces; Was: getting rid of the target stack

(and, hey, whatever happened to the namespace work we were discussing
earlier?)

It's on my schedule somewhere after thread-local storage and Dwarf 2
duplicate removal.  I don't remember the dates too well, but I think
that means I'll be able to start pitching in in Sept/Oct.
Hmm, of all the new features GDB needs, the ability to handle namespace support, would have to be top of the list. The bug database is littered with PRs related to this.

So things are really clear, I take it that while people have floated some interesting ideas, no one is working on this. Remember, we need to be very careful to not give the impression that this task is under control (it isn't) and someone is already doing the work (the oposite is the truth - we need someone to step forward and do their ``worst'' :-).

enjoy,
Andrew