From: Donn Terry [mailto:donnte@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 2:30 PM
To: gdb@sources.redhat.com; gcc@gnu.org
Subject: Newest gcc memory leak on gdb (heads up, only)

Just in case someone else is also looking at this....

Sometime between 5/13 and yesterday (5/28) evening (4:30P Pacific), a
change was made to either gdb or gcc such that attempting to compile
gdb/p-typeprint.c causes a bad memory leak (at least for me).  (After 30
seconds it was at 300M and finally it grows enough to crash.)

I'm looking at this now to figure out what's going on.  If anyone else
is looking into this, please let me know.

Donn