Re: PROPOSAL: remove utils/msdos from cvs

> The a29k's been removed.

Mostly removed, at least.  I still see these in my source tree
(although cvs on sources is not letting me verify that they're
current):

src/gdb/29k-share/
src/gdb/remote-vx29k.c
src/utils/amd-udi/
src/msdos

IIRC the last two were discussed back when the 29k was obsoleted, and
we decided to delete them when the 29k was removed from gdb.  Anyway,
they certainly can (and should) be removed now.