DWARFx ? .debug sections infos.

Hi All,

May someone point me where to find the descriptions of some dwarf .debug
section.

In my palinux (-g compiled) kernel I see

.debug_frame
.debug_pubnames
.debug_aranges
.shstrtab

I'd like to know what we are supposed to find in those sections, and better
where to read about it. The only docco I have so far is a Unix Internat (July
27, 1993) document.

Thanx in adavance.
Phi