Re: gdb crashes on Solaris

Hi,

Can I suggest creating a bug report for this. See:
	http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/bugs/
GDB is currently moving from e-mail to the web as the prefered way of
tracking bug reports.  If you have difficulty doing this, please let me
know.

--

 From memory the 64 limit is a known problem and being worked on, abet
slowly.  In the mean time, the below should get an array bounds

enjoy,
Andrew