Re: Dual-target configuration

> Is it somehow possible to configure gdb to understand two target architectures at one time, so that I could debug both i386 and x86-64 programs with the same gdb binary?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Michal Ludvig

That is one of the ideas behind all this multi-arch stuff.  For it to
have a fighting chance of working all aspects of both architectures need
to be multi-arch.  A while ago I posted a patch that lets you link in
two architectures (d10v and mn10300) (I'd give a url but my isp is being
wiered).

Andrew