from $5.00 to $18,000 BEAT THAT!!

Dear Friend.

This is something that I wouldn't normally even look at, except that; I read an article in the
Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001
about PayPal and x.com. There have been other articles written about these companies in other
well-organized journals.

Because I'm a member of PayPal, I knew that this was real and would work.  Why wouldn't it?  You
send money to any e-mail
address using Visa, Mastercard, your bank account or your PayPal balance.  You can  receive
money the same way too,
INSTANTLY!

If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then please take a moment to read this
simple program I'm
sharing with you.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!!!

Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day you first received it!!!

Oh!!

Did I say FAST?  "The speed of the internet-type fast."  This program and all payments are made
on the internet by E-MAIL.
NEED PROOF?  Here are just two testimonials from individuals who decided to invest nothing more
than a little of their time.

TESTIMONIAL FROM.
********************
Tony Stevens, Vanderberg AFB, CA:
Hey! I got your e-mail!  YOU ROCK!  I sent it to all of our frat brothers… And while I haven't
seen my $18 grand yet, I'm up
to $8,285.  Hook me up when you run this program again.

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:
Hey!  This is Mary.  I only have one thing to say to you…OH MY GOD!! I sent 20 e-mails out like
you said and went on
vacation.  When I got back, my account was up to over $12,000.  I owe you!

GETTING STARTED.
The very first thing you need is a PayPal account.  If you already have one, that's even better.
It would take ten minutes of your
time to set everything up.

Then… Just go to:

http://proliferator.com/5dollarpro.php?id=rajakut
sign up for the Five Dollar PROLIFERATOR program form at the bottom of the page, then BE
PREPARED TO GET
EXCITED…YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting opportunity.

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?

HOW DOES $18,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

Don't laugh?  Try this for a change while you wait for the others to start working.  One hour of
work to get stared and mailing
lists!  This service is 100% legal; unlike e-mail gifting programs that have legal concerns
since their sole purpose is to solicit gifts
and no product or service is rendered.  You also have no way to track your progress or even
worse, you get CHEATED! You
know, when someone just adds his or her to the list without reciprocating a gift to you.

WELL, YOU ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT! The PROLIFERATOR program has ELIMINATED ALL OF THOSE
CONCERNS. First of all the Five Dollar PROLIFERATOR

You won't have to worry about PayPal locking up your account because of legal concerns.  The
PROLIFERATOR program is
a private membership club and you get your own Five Dollar PROLIFERATOR program site to promote,
a members page
where you get tips on how to market online, put you ads to thousands of sites FREE, get FREE
traffic, other money making
programs to proliferate your money, and so much more, exclusively for Program members' only!

Second, you are able to track members that signed-up under you in real time, for all three
levels. No more guessing if your
letters had any response.  Third, it's totally automated and everyone signs-up through the
PROLIFERATOR Program Website
so there is NO CHEATING!

Period!

Here's How It Works.  Unlike many other programs, this THREE LEVEL PROGRAM is more realistic and
much, much faster.
Because it is so easy, the response rate for the program is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST - Internet FAST
-  and you will see
results in two weeks or less!!

JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!!

You only need to mail 20 copies of this letter (not 200 or more as in other programs).  You
should also send to people who
send their programs to you, because they know these programs work and they are already believers
in the system!  Besides, this
program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE!  Even if you are already in a
program, sty with
it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well.  If you want to make more money, you can
send out as many you want.

START RIGHT NOW!!!  It's simple and for just five measly bucks, your investment is negligible.
It will pay off long before
your third level members even begin to trickle in!  Follow the simple instructions and in two
weeks you have $18,000 in your
bank account!  Because of the SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH
RESPONSE
RATE!  FROM  just ONE $5.00 bill.  Follow These Simple Instructions:

1)Go to:

http://proliferator.com/5dollarpro.php?id=rajakut
and sign-up using the form at the bottom of the page.  You will see  your sponsors for all three
levels/positions, when you get to
the site.  When you complete and submit the form, you will be forwarded to PayPal to make your
membership payment.  When
you are done with PayPal, you will be forwarded to the site, where you create your site and gain
access to your member's only
area, where you can check your stats, sign-up for free traffic, etc.

NOTE:  When you sign-up, you will be placed in position 1 on your site; the sponsor in position
1 will paid $0.25 and will be
moved to position 2; the sponsor in position 2 will be paid $.50 and moved to position 3; the
sponsor in position 3 will be paid
$2.25 and will be dropped of the list.  Don't worry; being dropped of the list is a good thing.
This is why:
Let's say that you got only 20 members to sign up under you.  That's 20x$.25=$5.00 and you are
moved to position 2 in those
20 members' sites.
Now, those 20 get 20 new members to sign-up under them.  That's 20x20=400 so 400x$.50=$200.00
for you and you are
placed in position 3 in 400 sites.

This is where it gets exciting!

Now, those 400 members get only 20 sign-ups, that's 400x20=8,000 so 8,000x$2.25=**$18,000.00**
for you.

Seventy thousand new people get on the internet every month!  An excellent source of names is
the people who send you other
programs.  Your contact source is UNLIMITED!  It boggles my mind to think of all the
possibilities! You even find out on how
to get up to 3,000 targeted e-mail leads every day in your member's area.  That's 90,000 leads
per month.  Just imagine what
you can do with 90,000 leads.

2)  To get started promoting your program by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it in the
message of your E-MAIL.
TO DO THIS:
*****Go to "edit" and "select all".
*****Go to "edit" and select "copy".
3)Start (compose) a new E-mail message (make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!)

4)Fill in your Address and Subject Box

5)Go to "edit" and "paste"
(Then you can format it anyway you want!)
NOTE:  DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE SITE ADDRESS WITH YOUR PROLIFERATOR ID!

When your name reaches the third position in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your
MONEY!  The money will be sent
to your PayPal account every Friday, or you can make an early payment request anytime from your
member's area.  That's all!
There will be a total of $18,000 in your PayPal account at the SPEED OF THE INTERNET.

$18,000 for one hour's work!

This is real money that you can spend on anything you wish!  Just deposit it to your own bank
account or spend it directly from
you PayPal account!!!  It's just that easy!!!  I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?  GO AHEAD---
TRY IT!!!  EVEN IF YOU
MAKE JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE?  IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO IT
AGAIN?  OF COURSE YOU CAN---this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters each.
However, you are
certainly not limited to 20.  Mail out as many as you want.  Every 20 letters you send has a
return of $18,000 or more.  I you
can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT!  THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!  (Just do
not SPAM or
send Unsolicited Commercial E-mails or UCE.  Proliferator .com is NO SPAM ZONE) Each time you
receive an MLM offer,
respond with this letter!  Your name will climb to the number three positions at dizzying rates.
In a word, PROLIFERATE!
$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY!  Together we will prosper!  You are probably skeptical of
this, especially with
all the different programs out there on the web, but if you don't try this you will never know.
That's the way I felt.  I've been
watching this type of program for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it, no
stamps, no envelopes, no copies
to be made - just a little effort!!  This PROLIFERATOR program really "Kept It Short and
Simple"!  Let's make some serious
money $$$$$$

PLEASE NOTE:

IF ASSUMING YOU LOST YOUR $5.00, WILL YOU BE POOR BY 5 MEASLY BUCKS?
IF YOU PUT YOUR  $5.00 IN THE BANK, WHEN CAN YOU EARN A $18,000 INTEREST?
I think the answer is obvious. JUST DO IT ! !

GET STARTED NOW!!!
http://proliferator.com/5dollarpro.php?id=rajakut
BY THE WAY, Paypal gives a $5 bonus when you sign-up with them so will make your program FREE!!!
Get the details once
you sign-up.  Thanks and Good Luck!!

To be removed - please reply to rajakut2000@yahoo.com with remove at the subject line.
THANKS FOR READING THIS LETTER.