Re: Remote Debugging Redux

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 09:30:01AM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > >  * multiple threads
> >
> > Yes.
>
> And it sounds like The Code Is Out There; we just need to shake it
> out of its hiding-places?

Not really.  There's at least one person who claims to have finished it
with some severe limitations; I don't know if any of their solutions
will be scalable to multiple architectures or reliable enough.  But we
can't guess that until one of them actually posts (and contributes
copyright on!) it.

> > >  * stl and other complex C++ stuff, compiled with gcc 3.x
> >
> > FYI, this has nothing to do with gdbserver.
>
> Oops.  Thanks.

And is essentially fixed in CVS gdb.  I have to get around to one more
patch and mess with the type system some, but neither is urgent.