RE: powerpc simulator questions

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions.
It was indeed the memorymap that went haywire. (or the author :)

I managed to debug/simulate my code. Very nice.

Just one more question:
with powerpc-eabi-run, i can see how many cycles have passed for the
program.

1) if I want to know how long it would take on a 200MHz powerpc (and the
routine takes about 35e6 cycles), then am i correct to use this formula :
35e6 cycles / 200e6 Mhz = 175 milliseconds ?

2) is the same type of performance measuring in the simulator under gdb?
for example: breakpoint before a routine, breakpoint after one, and then a
command "give me number of cycles passed between those 2 breakpoints
(please)."

Thanks once again,
Jan