Re: GDB for arm-elf related querry

The object code produced by the ARM and GNU tools
respectively are non-compatible (thus you cannot link
to ARM libraries), which gives credibility to the
theory that the .axf file is ARM's own flavour of ELF.

However, I believe that it is possible to obtain
assembly level debugging of GNU output through a
Multi-ICE.  You should also be able to export symbols
from the GNU toolchain in a format suitable for the
ARM tools.  Caveat: whilst I know that these things
can be done, I have not done them myself (I use
gdb+insight on an ARM Evaluator 7T platform).

Cheers,
Phil.

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.