Re: HP/UX 10.20 and 11.0 broken in 5.1

[ulgh, reply-to was set]
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 10:39:53PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
>> I intend cutting my losses on this.  (And I bet this isn't going to down
>> well in some quarters).
>>
>> 11.0 trips up on a problem in ltconfig during configure.
>>
>> 10.20 doesn't build with HP's `cc -Ae' compiler.  It builds with GCC but
>> doesn't work.
>

> I'll try to find some time this weekend to help out on this.
>
> -- albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)

Thanks.  The thing that is really needed is people with
assignments/disclaimers in place so that changes can flow freely.

In terms of fixing it, I think sorting this out in the trunk is more
important.  There are sufficient problems in the trunk that nasty
retro-fitting will likely be needed to get them working on the trunk.

I have managed to re-produce Brown's GCC warning problems.

Andrew