right way to_post_attach ?

Hi,

I can't quite figure out what the right way to setup a
target_ops.to_post_attach hook. I'm not defining a whole new target (am
I?), I'm using the procfs target. I just need to hook the to_post_attach
so I can do some random symbol fiddling just after the attach.

I notice that several targets do a push_target during their attach, so
that their operations become avaliable,  but presumably I still want to
use the procfs target so I can't have the attach operation push my extra
target vector.

In oop terms, I just want to 'override' the to_post_attach
method. I can't find anywhere that uses the to_post_attach in any
substantial way, so I'm rather short on clues.

What's the way to do this, or is to_post_attach not the tool to be using
here?

Thank's for any tips.

Duncan