Re: current CVS gdb and SSE xmm registers don't work [RESEND]

> Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:05:40 +0200
> From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis@wins.uva.nl>
>
> There is a considerable difference between Host/target specific
> installation notes, Host/target specific runtime-problems.  The
> installation notes are only relevant to the person that installs GDB,
> while the "Known problems" are relevant to all users of GDB.  Perhaps
> we can add a section to the GDB manual?

As Stan pointed out recently, we already have in the manual a chapter
named "Configuration-Specific Information".  All system-specific
information as well as target-specific commands should be documented
there, in appropriately-named sections.