Re: Objective-C Support

Mirko,

It will be great to have them included in a gdb release.  For the past few
years, ObjC patches have been available "unofficially".  Any chance of your
work being made available before official inclusion in gdb?

Cheers!

David

At 04:54 AM 7/17/01, mirko.viviani@rccr.cremona.it wrote:
>You wrote:
>
> > > As the new release of GDB approaches, I once again wonder when
> Objective-C
> > > is going to be fully supported in GDB?
> >
> > My understanding is that Apple has patches to 5.0 for better ObjC
> > support, but is too busy at the moment to submit them.  Some interested
> > developer (preferably with the necessary paperwork done :P) should pick
> > them up and try to integrate them into CVS!
>
>I've already done the work, but due to some problems I haven't finished the
>tests yet. :(
>
>I hope to start submitting the patches after the middle of the next month.
>
>--
>Bye,
>   Mirko

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800