Write-after-approval for non-assignment maintainers; Was: Minor patch for AIX & HP-UX (0713)

> I see you aren't in the MAINTAINERS file yet.  Would you like me to
> commit these changes for you?  (Note that getting added to the
> MAINTAINERS file and then checking them in yourself is the preferred
> route...)

Yar, at present, the only way to get into the maintainers file (and get
write access) is to get an assignment.  Interestingly, if your
assignment expires, you don't loose write access - you just end up in
the paper trail :-/

I think in Rodney's case he never will get all the necessary paper work
completed so does any one have an issue with me adding Rodney to the
``caught in the paper trail'' list but with an SSH account?

	Andrew