Re: [RFC] Changes to *_*regset functions

> For Daniel's purposes, supply_gregset() does need to be multi-arch.
> Imagine wanting to debug UnixWare, Solaris/x86, Linux, and FreeBSD
> core files from a NetBSD/PPC platform.  In other words, think of the
> core file format as an extension of the ABI.

Point taken.  I think we need to be careful here though.  To me,
supply_gregset() is more like the DWARF2_REG_TO_REGNUM() functions then
part of an ABI.  They provide a mapping between an external and an
internal representation. They happen to get lumped into gdbarch because
that is all we have at present.

It is sounding like there are three components here: ISA, ABI and this
interface code.

	Andrew