Obsolete support in core; Was: job control stuff in tracepoint.c

> The reason for
> its existence has been eliminated (broken job-control handling on the
> Convex, support for which has been removed), yet it still exists.

For the record, either way, it doesn't matter.  As far as I'm concerned,
if someone finds a nasty hack that is there for an obsolete target,
eliminating it is still an obvious fix.

There is a corollary, if someone finds nasty target/host dependant code
then one way of fixing it is to obsolete that system :-)  Suggestions
for host/target combinations welcome (ChrisF, sorry *-pe has already
been nominated :-)

	Andrew