ARM7 embedded test stub

Hi,

Do any of you guys know if there is any source code for an arm GDB target
stub anywhere we could get hold of (cant find an example in the package that
comes off gnu web-site, but the host stuff has ARM support)?

I found a couple of mailing list sites were people claim to have written an 'arm-stub.c' file, but that was way back in 1998, anybody heard anything since.

ta
Mark