Re: 5.1 NEWS

Hmm, how can I put this.

GDB's Pascal support is new, people will have reasonable expectations
and a keenness to help fix it.  GDB's C++ support, on the other hand, is
old.  Unless told otherwize, people are going to assume that it all
works perfectly, even for the new v3 C++ ABI.

In using the word ``limited'', I'm trying to set expecations.  If you
think there is a better turn of phrase then please put it forward.

	Andrew