Re: gdb suddenly unable to read source files?

Which version of gdb?

Which Operation System (version)?

What is the full path to you files?

What is the exact command line you've used to compile your programs?

Compiler version?

You haven't provided us with much info....

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300