Re: Heads up: New readline released

Elena Zannoni <ezannoni@cygnus.com> writes:

> Readline 4.2 has been released.  I'll try to integrate the new version
> in gdb as soon as I get a spare minute.
>
> I heard that there was some interface change, but I haven't looked at
> it yet.

Any prayer that we can add the type of hooks we really want to be able
to add, ( I remember someone mentioning, maybe Eli, that we can't do
symbol completion the "right way" because of readline's insistence on
word seperator characters) yet?

--
"I had a dream that all the victims of The Pill came back...
Boy, were they mad!