RFC: gdb/targets

It is annoying to work with the gdb directory with the number of files
that it has today.  Andrew said that, in the future, we will have a
series of subdirectories.

While this does not occur, I was looking for some immediate relief and I
noticed that we have a class with a good number of files with clear
separation that we could separate right now.

As you know, GDB has a core part of the code that talks to several
"targets" that implement operations of the "target vector".  I propose
that we move these files (I volunteer) to a gdb/targets subdirectory
(please see the list of files below).

My only doubt is where we should keep the target.c file itself, or even
the target.h file (which defines the target vector proper).  Should they
go in the subdirectory or stay at the top level GDB directory?

Here is the list of "target implementation files" not including
target.[ch]:

abug-rom.c
corelow.c
cpu32bug-rom.c