m88k

Hi,

I've heard m88k is scheduled for being removed.  There are a small handful
of people who i think are planning a m88k port of netbsd and I think that
there was some work in the openbsd camp too.

it will be several more months until i have any time to put in to it, but
i'd hoped to hack some on an m88k box myself.  it currently runs mach, but
i'd like to 'fix' that.

so i guess the only point of my email is to note that there are at least a
few potential users.

-Dan