Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0

John Hughes wrote:

> > Ahmed, I seem to remember that there was something broken in gdb 5.0
> >
> > That GDB is way old.  All people I know that debug using RDI targets
> > have long since got a newer version of GDB.
>
> Huh?  That's the newest gdb there is!

That is an official release and, yes, it is the latest one.
It is old nevertheless.

I am suggesting him to get one of the development snapshots from the FSF
repository at sources.redhat.com.  In the case of ARM RDI targets it is
probably way better than 5.0, despite being a development version.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300