[rfc] New test directory gdb.gdb / gdb.whitebox / gdb.???

Hello,

I'd like to propose a new test directory called gdb.gdb or gdb.whitebox
or gdb.wb or some such.  The directory would contain tests of GDB's
internal functionality by running GDB against its self.

To kick start it, the test gdb.base/selftest.exp would be moved there.
However, I'd hope to be able to add a few extra tests of some of GDB's
basic infrastructure - in my case some tweeks to gdbarch.

The general intention is that this directory contain whitebox tests of
GDB's internal interfaces.

Comments, thoughts, better suggestions?

	Andrew