Re: gdb test results web page

A quick thanks, I'll update the web pages.

Also a follow-up.  This was an unofficial item on the GDB 5.1 release
criteria.  There had been a number of requests for a mechanism that
allowed people to publish test results - this is it.

When it comes to 5.1 it should be possible to just look at the test
results pages and provided they are ok things can be released. (well
sounds good in theory :-)

	Andrew