Re: C++ Overload testsuite fixes, need someone to verify

Might be.  I just checked sourceware 3/21's gdb built for
hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20, with ovldbreak.cc compiled by GNUPro g++, and it
reports breakpoint on main at line 49.  This seem to point to the
compiler rather than the debugger that you are using.

- Jimmy Guo, guo@cup.hp.com