Re: how to integrate an ISS target in the gdb tree

"Frank Ch. Eigler" wrote:

> I believe we will need an FSF copyright assignment, so you may want to get
> started on that paperwork in parallel.

Historically, not all simulators have been assigned to the FSF.  But while one
could make an argument that the sims are separate somehow, it doesn't set a very
good precedent - the whole point of the assignment policy is to have consistent
ownership, rather than the patchwork that's currently under sim/.

Stan