Re: RTTI working for G++

Daniel,

I recently looked into rtti print support and fixed several bugs in that
area.  Also I've created a test case under gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/.  Looks like
what I changed might work with G++ as well now that you're adding
support to it.  The fix is against HP WDB source, which is based on
sourceware's as of 1/10/00, so I'm not ready to submit against
sourceware's tree yet.  However, one of the fixes was that when print
object is on, and one wants to print member / methods of the derived
type, you can now do so.  Besides, there're some fixes to handle pointer
to a derived type and explicit casting of a pointer to a base to a
derived type.  I feel that these fixes will complement yours.  If
possible I want to send the diffs of the fixes to you to see if that
would make it into your patch.  Also I can look at your patches as well.

- Jimmy Guo, guo@cup.hp.com