Re: Regressions problem (200 failures)

    Mark> some bit rot since then.  Are the prologue's generated by
    Mark> GCC any different from those generated back in 1994?

I dunno, but my guess is that's not the bug.

Right now, the problem is:

  o We put line notes in the prologue

  o We weren't putting line notes before the first real code, so
    GCC was skipping over that too.

  o I promoted the last line note in the prologue to appear before
    the first real code, bringing GCC back to seme-sensible behavior.

We could try to:

  o Not emit line notes in the prologue that correspond to the '{'
    line.

  o Try to find the first line note in the real code, instead of
    the last line note in the prologue.

The latter is probably easiest, but is still harder that what I did.