Re: Pascal language support patch preparation

>>The best thing would probably be to port these changes over to the
>>p-*.* files.
>
>   Of courseit would, but I would like to stress again that I am a
>pascal programmer (a bit assembler also) but that I learned C only to be
>able to
>add pascal to GDB!!!
>
>  So I am probably not the best person to do this without errors :(

   I just tried to get the diffs to see how difficult this would be:

  the diffs are mainly due to the reformating thus it is very difficult to
find out where
the code really did change!!

  The logs are also useless as most only are weekly imports from the
workers CVS
before the CVS was made public!

Pierre Muller
Institut Charles Sadron
6,rue Boussingault
F 67083 STRASBOURG CEDEX (France)
mailto:muller@ics.u-strasbg.fr
Phone : (33)-3-88-41-40-07  Fax : (33)-3-88-41-40-99