ARM Port...

Hi guys,

I have slowly been reviewing the merge of my changes for ARM Linux into GDB and
have the following minor observations:

1) TARGET_BYTE_ORDER_SELECTABLE is deprecated according to gdbint.texi.
TARGET_BYTE_ORDER_SELECTABLE_P is the preferred macro to use.  Both are defined
in tm-arm.h.  Shouldn't TARGET_BYTE_ORDER_SELECTABLE be removed?

2) In tm-embed.h, the Thumb breakpoints are redefined?  Why?  The Linux port
doesn't care.  If they have been changed, why not just change them in tm-arm.h?
Seems simpler and less confusing.  Perhaps I had them wrong?

3) LOWEST_PC is defined in tm-arm.h.  It is redefined in tm-embed.h.  A similar
thing happened in tm-linux.h and it generated a compiler warning on every file.
Undefining it before redefining it helps clean up the build.

Scott

--
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer
REBEL.COM    http://www.rebel.com