breakpoint ignore counts

A while back I asked whether it would be ok to make this code in
target.c unconditional:

  /* It is confusing to the user for ignore counts to stick around
     from previous runs of the inferior.  So clear them.  */
  /* However, it is more confusing for the ignore counts to disappear when
     using hit counts.  So don't clear them if we're counting hits.  */
  if (!show_breakpoint_hit_counts)
    breakpoint_clear_ignore_counts ();

I wanted this because I accidentally typed "c 57" instead of "b 57"
one day, and was suprised when my next "r" command just ran past my
breakpoints.

Today I figured out why I don't want this change -- lately I've taken
to using "ignore <bp> <count>" followed by "r".  So really what I want
is for a hit count to be cleared if it was set by "c", but to remain
if it was set by "ignore".  I imagine this is too magical for gdb...

Tom