Re: single-step

> ok, so if I understood the system, when SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP_P=1,
> SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP is the function which emulates the singlestepping using
> breakpoints.
> but if I don't define SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP_P, or if I define it to 1, then
> do I have to provide a specialized SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP_P() ? There is no
> such thing in tm-arm.h.

Arggh!  Sorry, I've mislead you.  I've got some local patches in my tree
for doing that and I'd forgotten that I hadn't submitted them yet.  I'm
sure this code used to be there, but for some reason it has been deleted.

It appears that at this time, you can't single step if there is no
hardware or OS support for the feature.

Richard.