Re: GDB configure problem in the new repository...

> The only problem with all this is that it is putting real pressure on
> gdb/configure.in and gdb/Makefile.in (to be honest it's a bit of a
> mess).

Yeah, Someone (you know, Someone, that mythical volunteer) needs to
come up with some kind of module system (like Apache or the linux
kernel, probably, in that modules can either be linked in at run time
or build time).  There would be a variety of ways to set this up (some
simpler than others) but it should be obvious that we need a general
mechanism rather than the current ad hoc Insight and TUI bits in
gdb/configure.in and gdb/Makefile.in.