djgpp native		DJ Delorie		dj at cygnus dot com
win32 host & native	Chris Faylor		cgf at cygnus dot com
x86 linux native	Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
hurd native		Mark Kettenis		kettenis at wins.va.nl
macos host & native	Stan Shebs		shebs at apple dot com
hpux, hp pa native	Jeff Law		law at cygnus dot com
generic arch support	Andrew Cagney		cagney at cygnus dot com
target vector		Andrew Cagney		cagney at cygnus dot com
main (main.c, top.c)	Elena Zannoni		ezannoni at cygnus dot com
readline		Elena Zannoni		ezannoni at cygnus dot com
generic symtabs		Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
dwarf readers		Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
elf reader		Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
stabs reader		Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
tracing			Michael Snyder		msnyder at cygnus dot com
threads			Michael Snyder		msnyder at cygnus dot com
breakpoint.c		Michael Snyder		msnyder at cygnus dot com
language support	David Taylor		taylor at cygnus dot com
expression eval		David Taylor		taylor at cygnus dot com
defs.h			David Taylor		taylor at cygnus dot com
utils.c			David Taylor		taylor at cygnus dot com
Scheme support		Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
svr4 shlibs (solib.c)	Jim Blandy		jimb at cygnus dot com
coff reader		Philippe De Muyter	phdm at macqel dot be
remote.c		Andrew Cagney		cagney at cygnus dot com
sds protocol		Stan Shebs		shebs at apple dot com
rdi/adp protocol	Stan Shebs		shebs at apple dot com
gdbserver		Stan Shebs		shebs at apple dot com
documentation	 	Stan Shebs		shebs at apple dot com
testsuite	 	Stan Shebs		shebs at apple dot com
command interpreter	Fernando Nasser		fnasser at cygnus dot com
gdbtk (c & tcl)		Jim Ingham		jingham at cygnus dot com
libgui (w/foundry, sn)	Jim Ingham		jingham at cygnus dot com

For what its worth, I've already received recommendations that:

  djgpp responsibility be transfered to Eli Zaretskii.  (Eli, I assume
this
	is ok with you. You were presented with glowing references :-)

  GNU/Linux/PPC responsibility go to Kevin Buettner.  Given Kevin's
currently
	frantically trying to get that code merged in I can't see any problems.
	(actually, all I can see are benefits :-).

  powerpc target be transfered to Kevin Buettner.  Here it's Elena
Zannoni,
	the current maintainer looking to pass on the reins.  I can't see
	problems as Kevin is already knee deep in the AIX ABI code that
	is just one of the three ABI's burried in rs6000-tdep.c.

I personaly would like to ask J.T. Conklin (jtc at redback dot com) to
step forward and (at least) accept check-in after aproval rights.

	enjoy,
		Andrew