Re: Updated MAINTAINERS file - work in progress

On Feb 11,  1:40pm, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Attached is a revised copy of the gdb/MAINTAINERS file.  In drafting
> this revision, I've endeavored to:

[...]

> 	o	not change the maintenance assignments
> 		I've been handed several proposals already
> 		but would like to keep that separate.

When (and where) will this discussion take place?

> For this discussion thread could I suggest (plead ;-) restricting the
> discussion to style rather than substance.

What are we supposed to be discussing then?  Are you simply asking us
if we like your new layout for the MAINTAINERS file?

If so, then I do (like it).  It makes the various roles much clearer
than before.

Kevin

--
Kevin Buettner