Re: Preparing for the GDB 5.0 / GDB 2000 / GDB2k release

   Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:52:41 -0500
   From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon@redhat.com>

   > And I hope that the patches I sent in the last few months "prove" this
   > commitment.

   Sending in patches is a great way to show commitment, yes.  Care to
   list the patches which have been submitted but not checked in?  URLs
   to sourceware.cygnus.com mail archives are sufficient, I'm not asking
   for updating or new analysis unless perhaps if you know the old
   submission is wrong.  You can see my own list (for patches I have
   submitted) at http://people.redhat.com/kingdon/

This patch contains a way to implement `long double' support.  The
`info float' part has already been integrated.  This may not be the
right approach though:

   http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-patches/1999-q4/msg00086.html

(This is the patch by Tom Tromey for Linux 2.0 support:

   http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-patches/1999-q4/msg00294.html)

This patch fixes storing the FP control registers on Linux 2.2:

   http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-patches/1999-q4/msg00375.html

This patch cleans up i386-linux-nat.c a bit and makes sure it compiles
with the upcoming glibc 2.1.3:

   http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-patches/2000-q1/msg00047.html

This patch fixes Linux signal trampoline support:

   http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-patches/2000-q1/msg00059.html

Mark