Re: Breakpoints

Thanks,

So some targets may set multiple breakpoints. What I want to know is does 68K support
in gdb ever need to set multiple breakpoints? Which part of source code should I check
to see? I have had a quick look but got hopelessly lost I have not looked at the source
for gdb before.

TIA
David Williams
davidwilliams@ozemail.com.au