Re: memory region documentation

> From: jtc@redback.com (J.T. Conklin)
> Date: 21 Nov 2000 17:06:12 -0800
>
> >> Can you tell me where you'd like me to put this chapter?  I assume
> >> it's a chapter, since it doesn't seem to be a good fit into any of
> >> the existing chapters --- especially if we start adding more varied
> >> attributes.
>
> Eli> It looks like between "Native Debugging" and "Support Libraries"
> Eli> would be a good place.
>
> Eh?  Those chapters are in the internals document, this is intended to
> be user documentation.

Ouch!  Whatever got me to think you were talking about gdbint.texinfo?
Sorry.

For gdb.texinfo, it looks like it should be a section in the
"Examining Data" chapter (node name "Data"), either as a section after
"Memory", or as a subsection of "Memory".  I'm puzzled why did you
think it didn't fit into the "Data" chapter.