RE: Ctrl-C interrupt problem.

[eCos and RedBoot guys, I think this may concern you
 its about a ctrl-C problem which only happen when debugging via ethernet.
 full story in the gdb list archives ]

I Got it!
Well, i hope....

And it make sens why it only happens with TCP...

The problem is that when gdb send the continue packet to the target, it wait
for the target to send the '+' Ack. During this time the SIGINT handler is
not set.

My guess is that RedBoot intedn to send it BUT (tata) the ethernet driver
just wait to have a full packet before really sending! So this happen when a
O packet is sent.

So i guess the only thing needed in RedBoot is to add a "flush" somewhere.
I'm not sure at what level, but i'll look at it tomorrow if nobody does it
before.

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier