Monitor support in machine -tdep.c file?

Hi!

I'm adding the support for Buffalo monitor for 68hc11 in Gdb (using the CME11E9
board from Axiom Manufacturing). I'm using the Gdb generic monitor framework.

Is it acceptable to put such monitor support in my m68hc11-tdep.c file?

For other monitors, it's true that a separate file is defined for each kind
of monitor.  But I would like to avoid introducing a new file in Gdb for
something that will always be there for 68hc11.

I understand that in the past the various monitors were selected based on
the configury stuff.  With the multi-arch, it seems to me we should always
have those monitors.  In that context, do we really need to separate the
monitor from the machine specific part? (most monitors are machine specific).

Thanks for any opinions about that,

	Stephane

         Home                               Office
E-mail: stcarrez@worldnet.fr               Stephane.Carrez@sun.com
WWW:    http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez   http://www.sun.com
Mail:   17, rue Foucher Lepelletier        6, avenue Gustave Eiffel
        92130 Issy Les Moulineaux          78182 Saint Quentin en Yvelines
        France