EmbeddedICE and GDB for cygwin.

Hi,

I'm using Insight/GDB 5.0 in a cygwin environment to debug an ARM PID board
throught an EmbededICE device (JEENI). I'm running an eCos app on that
board.

I can connect to the JEENI (using "target rdi com1"), load the program, set
breakpoint and do single-stepping. But I can't interrupt the board with
Ctrl-C or by pressing the Stop button in Insight. Someone on the eCos list
said it worked for him but he was using a linux host . So the problm nay be
related to cygwin.

Thank you

--
Fabrice Gautier